About me

My name is Manuel Coria, I am a Business Marketing Major. I enrolled this class because marketing itself is super intriguing and fun to me, I love the fact about learning more about global marketing, brand exposure, brand identity, and brand culture. I want to grasp more knowledge about bringing ideas to not just one person or one city but world wide. Outside of class I really enjoy playing tennis! I have been playing for almost 4 years now and it is one of the best things that I have ever picked up! As of now I play for the OSU Tennis Club. I enjoy playing in the Albany Open nearly every year, the first time I ever played that tournament I somehow managed to win, which gave me my first win ever in my very first tournament.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adidas Future Craft 4D

Adidas Calling All Creators